Estate Management Courses In Nigeria
Why is an estate management course so important? It’s so important because it’s needed in every sphere of life.
Estate management, us the brain behind the evaluation of properties and land. Obviously, we can’t do without estate management.
At one point or the other, there will surely be a need, to either purchase a house or have to sell a property, if you want a smooth and fluent transaction. Nevertheless, we shall be giving a comprehensive list of the best.
Real Estate Management Courses In Nigeria
- Tier 3 estate management courses in Nigeria.
- The land advancement program of Nigeria
- Property valuation- building economics
- Master’s degree in real estate
- Property finance- property management
- Feasibility and vitality- Project planning and control.
- How to raise real estate taxes- US emphasis
- Real estate finance- accounting
- Arbitration, contract, and tort- Urban economics.
The above is the list of real estate management courses in Nigeria.
Furthermore, it should be noted that it’s not only universities that offer real estate management courses in Nigeria. For this purpose, we shall be talking about polytechnics that offer real estate management courses in Nigeria.
Polytechnics That Offers Real Estate Management Courses In Nigeria
This part contains a list of polytechnics that offer real estate management courses in Nigeria.
- Abia State Polytechnic, Aba
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Afikpo
- Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot-Osurua
- Allover Central Polytechnic, Lynson Chemical Avenue, Off Idiroko Road, Ota O
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
- Benue State Poly, Ugbokolo
- Crown Polytechnics, Odo Ado-Ekiti
- Dorben Polytechnic, Bwari-Garam Road, FCT-Abuja
- Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management,
- Federal Polytechnic Idah
- Poly. Offa
- Polytechnic, Bauchi
- Polytechnic, Bida
- Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Polytechnic, Ede
- Polytechnic, Ida
- Polytechnic, Mubi
- Polytechnic, Nassarawa
- Polytechnic, Nekede
- Polytechnic, Oko
- Polytechnic, Ilaro
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal Polytechnic, Uka
- Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko
- Heritage Polytechnic, Ikot Udota
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, Owerri
- Of Mgt. And Tech, Enugu
- Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa, Osun State Nigeria
Nevertheless, for those that want to know the list of universities that offer real estate management courses in Nigeria, we are going to make the list of those schools below.
Which University Can I Study Estate Management?
To top it, let’s briefly take a look at universities, you can study estate management in Nigeria.
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Affiliated To Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Caleb University, Imota
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
The Estate Management course is a dream course for many students. The course deals with buying, selling, and maintenance of the property.
If this article has been of help, kindly share it with others.